A TRUE HEAVYWEIGHT – GEBHARDT pallet conveyor technology
The GEBHARDT conveyor system 500 – No load is too heavy: Variable complete program for the transportation and storage of heavy pallets and box pallets.
- Robust loading and unloading devices for adding to or removing from a conveyor route.
- Special pallet storage technology with high bay reception area and curved travel aisle stacker automates storage input and output.
- Conveyance of over 300 pallets per hour via rotating turntables and ongoing lines.
- Simultaneous chain conveyance of pallets and roller Containers.
- Supply stations for the directional pallets via accumulation roller conveyors.
- Stacking stations for pallets by roller conveyors and transverse carriages.
- Material flow under refrigeration store conditions.
- In and out-feeding via a lock, with chain conveyor and transverse carriage.
- Horizontal and vertical transportation between packaging and goods output - without interruption.
- Roller lift conveyors with integrated chain conveyors are used for the right-angled in and out-
feeding of the pallets.
- Contour control provides additional operational assurance of the high bay storage system.